Safety & Security
Safety Management System
New Ulaanbaatar International Airport LLC defines the Safety policies and objectives based on international and national standards requirements to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operation of Chinggis Khaan International Airport and is being formed and implementing a “Safety Management System” based on risk management.
The CKIA operates a “Safety Reporting System” within the SMS, which includes a set of activities to collect, store, use, integrate, analyze and protect security data (non-compliance) and information.
The SRS has two information transmission systems, which are designed to detect hazards, manage potential risks and improve safety only. These include:
- “Mandatory reporting system”
- “Voluntary reporting system”
MANDATORY REPORTING SYSTEM
- EMPLOYEE If you become aware of any irregularities, errors or deficiencies in the operation of the airport, you are obliged to report them directly to the OC by calling 7128-7300 and take appropriate action together with the airport duty manager.
- Identified violations, errors and omissions should be documented 2 copies in the “Non-compliance Documentation sheet” provided in the attachment. One copy should be handed over to the Airport duty manager, other copy should be handed over to manager/director of your department within 3 hours.
- PLEASE NOTE that when filling out the “Non-compliance documentation sheet”, the information about the violation, error or omission should be written very clearly!
VOLUNTARY REPORTING SYSTEM
- It is designed to detect HIDDEN ERRORS and DEFECTS, and the transmitted information is delivered directly to the SAFETY MANAGEMENT OFFICE and its used only to improve safety. Therefore, we kindly ask you to report any non-compliances you know about WITHOUT ANY HESITATIONS to the following channels;
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Phone: +976-85050525 /viber/
- Regulations on the confidentiality and impunity of personal data of employees who use the “Voluntary Reporting System” are included in Part 4 “Safety Management Systems” of the Aerodrome manual /Detailed in 188.8.131.52/
- Other than to improving aviation safety, the information you provide will have a significant impact on protecting and preventing HUMAN LIFE and PROPERTY from potential hazards and risks.
The SMO adheres to the principle of strict confidentiality of personal information of employees who pass information on hazards and risks.
NUBIA LLC EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING TO DISTRIBUTE THE SAFETY CULTURE AND TO MAKE THE RISK-FREE AND RELIABLE SERVICE ORGANIZATION TOGETHER.
A safety culture begins with a culture of informing employees in accordance with the “Safety Reporting System” ensuring promptly informing to officials and contributing to the prevention of potential risks.
A safety culture is based on trust and respect between management and employees, it is a combination of national, organizational, professional and personal cultures.
We are confident that all employees will support our work, be aware of their responsibilities, perform their duties in accordance with established rules, and adopt a positive attitude, as the airport regularly organizes training and promotion activities to keep the safety culture healthy and active.